[tpm] Job: Workflow Coordinator -- Scripting & Image Processing

adam.prime at utoronto.ca adam.prime at utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 11 13:57:30 PST 2007

Masterfile is moving to Wynford drive sometime in the new year.  The
friend of mine that works there is looking to leave more or less
because of the move.  As for the rest of the comments, I have no idea
what they pay or anything, my friend isn't in a technical position,
nor do i know what they make.

Adam