[tpm] Taint question

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Thu Aug 30 12:32:30 PDT 2007

What I'd suggest then is a comprimise hack. Develop everthing with -T in
mind (or in place), but remove it from the finished program in the knowledge
that it's already helped you to cover all the bases. Alot of folks do this
with 'use warnings' and 'use diagnostics', using those only for development,
but leaving them out of code deployed in production environments.
--
    Shaun Fryer