[tpm] another reason not to move to Winnipeg

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Tue Apr 24 14:09:26 PDT 2007

I also work for Novator. It *is* a great place to work. We're looking for
a Perl developer (with secondary skills in Java) to work in my dept aswell.
It's a bonus if the candidate has experience with XML/XSL also. You'd be
working with me, so you get one of the best coworkers in the whole joint. ;)
<snicker> If you apply, please be sure to mention that I referred you.
--
    Shaun Fryer