[Tokyo.pm] Meet the monger in Tokyo

Jose Gabriel J Marcelino gabriel @ maquina.com
2000年 10月 11日 (水) 11:42:03 CDT

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 11:44:05PM +0900, harada goichi wrote:
> We intended to hold a meeting on October 25.
> But I think we will follow your schedule.
> Is there a day which you hope for?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don't have any strict schedule, this is a leisure trip.
I do arrive on the 16th and leave on the 21st so anything between is okay with me: 17,18,19,20.

My wife is also going with me, is it a problem if she attends the meeting?

> There is popularity in Tokyo DisneyLand.
> http://www.tokyodisneyland.co.jp/index_e.html
>
> Though it is a little far, Kamakura's great statue
> of Buddha may be interesting.
> http://www.jnto.go.jp/regions/kanto/kanagawa/263.html
>
> if you are full of the curiosity, An early morning
> commuters' train may be interesting.
> It is a mere train, not nice, But *very* crowded.
> A guest from the foreign country seems to receive impression.

I appreciate your suggestions, Kamakura does seem interesting.
I've been to quite a few Disneylands so I'll skip that one on this trip.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Gabriel