[Thousand-Oaks-pm] It's monger time again!

Bowen, Peter pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Tue Jul 19 17:06:02 PDT 2016

Mongers,
	Jed went to YAPC and said it was great,  I asked him to give us a recap,
and he pointed out that most if not all of the talks are available online.
 He suggested that he could give us an update and we could find a couple
of interesting talks to fill the remainder of the time.  I love that idea.
SoŠ I¹ll buy the pizza.  We¹ll probably meet in the new lunch room - it
has a better projector than the conference room, either way, when you get
here, give me a call @ 805-216-9743 and I¹ll let you in.  I¹ll see you
here.

-Peter