[Thousand-Oaks-pm] This Month: (TDP) Test Driven Presentation, Tuesday Aug 16th 6PM

Cunningham, Jed jcunningham at conversantmedia.com
Thu Aug 11 13:10:40 PDT 2016

Hey Mongers,

Note we are meeting on TUESDAY, August 16th at 6PM (we have moved all upcoming meetings to Tuesday nights), at the Conversant office<https://www.google.com/maps/place/30699+Russell+Ranch+Rd,+Westlake+Village,+CA+91362/@34.152248,-118.797859,769m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80e82469f18769d1:0xa9cd05c73dde7921!8m2!3d34.1512691!4d-118.7953917?hl=en>.

This month our presentation will be "(TDP) Test Driven Presentation”:
Test Driven Development is a process that encourages tests before writing code. Really, it is a framework that builds discipline, improves confidence, and enables refactoring. We'll take it for a spin and group program the solution to a simple problem. Bring your laptop and your sense of humor.

If you are coming, please RSVP on our meetup group<http://www.meetup.com/thousand-oaks-pm/> or post up here so we can get enough food.

See everyone next week!
Jed

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.