[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Code Crafters Next Wednsday

Bowen, Peter pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Tue Mar 10 09:40:36 PDT 2015

Perl Mongers,
We’re a week away from Code Crafters next week, Wednesday, March 25.  Here’s the link:

http://www.meetup.com/codecraftgroup/events/220923458/

We will have dinner, beer, and technical discussion.  If you would like to talk about something you’re working on, there are two forums.  The first is a set of traditional talks, and the second are lightening talks.  Both have been really good over the last two cycles.  I not only learned about what people are doing, but also learned things that could be directly applied to my day job.  I hope to see you there.

-Peter