[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Monger Monger Monger

Bowen, Peter pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Mon Aug 17 16:41:22 PDT 2015

Mongers,
We tried to join with the other group, and that seemed to go okay, but I’ve also had some requests to go back to a separate group.  I noticed that while it was fun to have a bigger audience, my good friends from to.pm didn’t come out.  :(

So, to start up a new group again, what night is best for everyone.  I’m open during the week on Wed & Thursday.  How about you?

What time is best?  Would it be better a little earlier?  Let me know what you think.

-Peter