[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perl Week

Peter Bowen pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Wed May 7 11:27:56 PDT 2014

Perl Mongers...

                I've been so busy and the month ended up being unusual with the second Thursday falling this week, that I  spaced the Perl week message.

                Today is Techno Lunch at Ciscos.  I'm planning to be there for some tech talk and Mexican food.  Hopefully you can come.

                Tomorrow is The Evening Perl Mongers meeting.
I'll be talking about Adventures in OAuth2.  I've recently been working with Google::API::Client and Net::OAuth2.  I'm going to share what I've learned.
I'm looking for another presentation, or we can have lightening talks or talk about stuff that people are doing.  Volunteers?

                I hope that I will see you there!

-Peter

PETER BOWEN
Manager, Software Engineering

Work 818-575-4599
30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA  91362
conversantmedia.com<http://www.conversantmedia.com/>
[Conversant_Logo_Tagline_email]