[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perl Week!

Peter Bowen pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Tue Jun 10 13:10:09 PDT 2014

Technolunch on Wednesday at Cisco's in Westlake.  We'll also be discussing a change of venue so if you would like it somewhere else, come and vote.

Evening Mongers on Thursday.  I'm going to talk about getting started with Moose and Barry has offered to wrap up a script that he has been working on.  If he is unable to be there, I can also give an intro to Freeside, a telco quality billing system written in perl.  If someone else wants to present, let me know and I'll swap out for another month.  See you there!

I'll also get the www page updated tonight.

-Peter

PETER BOWEN
Manager, Software Engineering

Work 818-575-4599
30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA  91362
conversantmedia.com<http://www.conversantmedia.com/>
[Conversant_Logo_Tagline_email]