[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perl Mongers Week

Peter Bowen pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Sun Aug 10 23:10:43 PDT 2014

Good evening,
	It's perl mongers week.  Wednesday is techno lunch, and Thursday is
evening mongers.  I have two open sessions, but would love to have
speakers. :)  We always seem to find something super interesting to talk
about, but planning is good.

	We also need to find a new night for Perl Mongers.  I have a commitment
that rotates year to year, and starting in September, it moves back to
Thursday.  I would like to move mongers back to the second Wednesday, or
I'll need someone to take over my duties and the coordinator next year.

	I hope to see you there!

-Peter