[Thousand-Oaks-pm] TO-PM now being organized by Peter Bowen

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:03:24 PST 2013

I'd like to thank you too, Chuck.  I've really enjoyed TO-PM, and your
efforts have made it happen.  Perl Mongers is one of the things I'll
miss about Southern California as I move on to Salt Lake City.

Peter: Keep the ball rolling!

I'm still in LA until Feb 25th, so I'll be present in the Feb meeting.

Once my feet hit the ground in SLC I think I'd like to start a Salt
Lake Perl Mongers.  So if any of you happen to pass through let me
know and we'll look forward to a celebrity guest speaker! :)