[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Job Listings...

Peter Bowen pbowen at valueclick.com
Tue Dec 3 13:15:22 PST 2013

Okay - let's do this...  Is there anyone on the list that could curate a list of open positions and contacts?  I envision a list that is sent out periodically - weekly or monthly.  I guess I need a job czar as they would say in the government.  If you want to present a few minutes on the job landscape at pm meetings, that could be good too, or you could give me an update and I can present it if that would make you more comfortable.

Heading this up, given my role in Value Click as a software manager, could be seen as a conflict of interest, so I really need help.  Absent a curator, I can periodically forward email, but I feat that it will be less effective.  So what are you waiting for?  Step right up!

-Peter