[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Thousand-Oaks-pm Digest, Vol 93, Issue 4

rbaumann at fireblood.com rbaumann at fireblood.com
Fri Sep 14 07:30:40 PDT 2012

Hi, all,

I showed up at ValueClick's front door at a few minutes before 7 pm on
Tuesday and found no one there.  I did see that there had been some
exchange about possibly not meeting this month but did not see a final
conclusion on that.  Normally does one show up at the main door to
ValueClick, i.e. up on the second floor across from the elevators to
attend meetings?  Or is the meeting held elsewhere?  I looked all around
ValueClick's premises and did not see any other gatherings of people who
resembled perl mongers.

Regards,
Richard Baumann