[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Possible topics

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:04:53 PDT 2012

If nobody steps up to give a presentation maybe we could spend some
time coming up with some project we could work together on over the
next few months as we find a little time here and there: A module
idea, or even working on taking over a couple of modules that have
been abandoned and deserve sprucing up.... some website that would
benefit the Perl community somehow... who knows.

I know the Brimingham Perl Mongers are the ones behind
cpantesters.org.  That's a pretty ambitious project, and we're a small
group.  But we possibly we could come up with something appropriate.

...just a thought.  It might be fun.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com