[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Idea for discussion

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:06:15 PDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Cynthia Brevik
<cynthia-brevik at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>> When would you be interested in presenting/moderating it?  Our "busy
>> schedule" probably has openings Nov 14, or Dec 12.
>
> I could present it at any time as long as I have a little warning that the
> group really wants to do it.
>
>> Unless a 2nd offer comes in to pre-empt me, I'm still open to doing a
>> discussion on learning from other languages (with examples from the
>
> Dave, I remember your idea, and I have no intention of usurping your
> presentation.

Barry,

I think there's probably plenty of time for both at November's
meeting.  I promise to keep mine to a reasonable time constraint
(instead of my normal tendency to try to pack too much in).

> My idea is something to hold in reserve for next time. I'm excited about the
> excellent turn out we had at the last meeting, so I thought it would be nice
> to have another topic handy. I actually have another presentation in mind in
> addition to this, but I have not started it.

I was happy with this last month's turn-out too, and hope to see it continue.

If you want to take the first slot in November, I can take the 2nd
one, or vice versa; whichever you prefer.

It would be great to see your solutions to everyday problems!

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com