[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Wednesday Perl Mongers

Peter Bowen peter at bowenfamily.org
Mon Oct 8 22:17:02 PDT 2012

Hello Mongers,
        Last week, I offered to talk about TDD, and there was some
interest, so Chuck has graciously allowed me to wax eloquent on Wednesday.

         We'll talk about TDD and then have a workshop of sorts where
we'll try out our newly aquired TDD skills.  Please bring a laptop with
a perl interpreter of your choice.  You should be sure that you have the
Test::More module installed.

         To prepare, you may want to read through the slides available here:

http://assets.en.oreilly.com/1/event/12/Practical%20Test-driven%20Development%20Presentation.pdf

         These are not the slides that I'll be using, but they are a
good way to get started with TDD thinking.  I look forward to seeing you
all on Wednesday.

-Peter