[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Pizza at the next TO-PM!

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:17:47 PST 2012

Those who were fortunate enough to attend the last Thousand Oaks Perl
Mongers meeting may recall that Peter Bowen suggested that PM  meetings go
better with pizza.  Peter is a software manager at ValueClick Media, our
thoughtful hosts, and he has gotten approval from them to make that happen!

We need a head count estimate so we know how much pizza to get.  After all,
there is no phrase more heartbreaking than "not enough pizza".

Reply if you're coming, or risk heartbreak!  I'm coming, but I shouldn't
require more than two large pizzas.  :)

I look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
CCH