[Thousand-Oaks-pm] The Regexp Tester application

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:36:24 PDT 2012

I forgot to provide the URL for the Regexp Tester that was the example
application from tonight's discussion.

http://retester-daoswald.dotcloud.com

It's hosted as a "sandbox" web application (free, for developers to
play with their ideas) at Dotcloud.  I'll keep it running indefinitely
(or as long as they continue their current policy of allowing
un-scaled applications to deploy for free).

In a few days I'll push the code to a public Github repo if anyone's
interested in the code and will followup with the link then.

Have fun!

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com