[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Next TO Perl Mongers is coming up; presenters wanted!

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:21:16 PST 2012

I'm tempted.
Don't have anything right now to share, but its been a while since I made
it up to TO, so its time and I do enjoy presenting.

Maybe a talk about RabbitMQ and the modules on CPAN for interacting with it?

Maybe hold off on officially adding me, and if you still don't have your
presenter slots filled you can throw me in closer to the date.

Later,

Aran