[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Wednesday, December 12: Jeff Thalhammer and Rolling Your Own!

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:25:55 PST 2012

Howdy, TO-PM folks!  Our next meeting is Wednesday, December 12, a week and a day from today.  We have two presentations:  Jeff Thalhammer on Pinto and Stratopan, and the rest of us on your own Perl utilities -- small, personal scripts to make common tasks simpler.  Don't be shy -- what seems obvious to you may never have occurred to others, and Perl is a great language for small tasks as well as large ones.

I won't be able to attend this month, but co-organizer Dave Oswald will be there, and so, I hope, will you!

Best,
CCH