[Thousand-oaks-pm] Thanks for the pizza and the dinner

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:40:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am back in Israel and slowly catching up with my e-mails.

I was sorry that we came late with Juan but I stayed till the closing time
in Universal Studios where I visited with my family so we left late
to Thousand Oaks.

In any case I wanted to thank you for the pizza, the opportunity
to introduce the Perl Ecosystem Group and for the dinner afterwards.
I enjoyed myself quite a bit.

I hope next time I can be more prepared and maybe give a technical
talk as well.

In the meantime if any of you is interested in further details about PEG,
don't hesitate to ask me either on or off this list.

We are looking for individuals and companies (mostly the latter)
to support our work in trying to bridge the gap between the companies
using Perl the open source Perl community.
If you are working at a company that is using Perl a lot, please try to
get them sign up to PEG or at least to get in touch with me to discuss
what they think PEG should do to help them.

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/