[Thousand-Oaks-pm] June Meeting: Wed June 8th @ 7 PM

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 7 14:30:16 PDT 2011

>>>>> "Tommy" == Tommy Stanton <tommystanton at gmail.com> writes:

Tommy> Haha, that is a good question.  When I went to Culver City from
Tommy> Westlake Village I took PCH to the 10, etc.  I don't know if that less
Tommy> or more painful than the 405 to the 101.  Either way, I would say to
Tommy> allow for an hour (or maybe a bit more) of driving. X(

Yeah, I was playing with Googlemaps right after I emailed last, and that
seems to be my conclusion.  A lot prettier too than heading up the 405,
which as I recall is only pretty for about 3 miles of it.

I'll leave about 5:15-ish, and hope for the best.