[Thousand-Oaks-pm] TO.pm is alive and well! Only the Meetup.com site has expired...

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:44:43 PDT 2011

Hi Mongers,
     Please ignore that scary "Only 7 days left to save Thousand Oaks
Perl Mongers" e-mail that you might have received from Meetup.com.

The Meetup.com site (http://www.meetup.com/Thousand-Oaks-Perl-Mongers)
will soon be gone (subscription is expired), but the group is fine.
We have our next meeting coming up next week. ;)

The only change is our website; this mailing list remains the same as
always.  The new URL for Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers is:

http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/

-Tommy