[Thousand-oaks-pm] Feb Meeting: Wed Feb 9th @ 7 PM

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 16:30:57 PST 2011

Here is our presentation lineup for tomorrow:

Shawn Faison - "Programming for Android with PhoneGap and Perl"
Jordan Coleman - "Perl where it doesn't belong" [1]

See you then,
Tommy

[1] You should know that the alternate title for Jordan's talk was
"Stories of Leisure and Pyrotechnics: Using Perl to control a yacht or
a flame thrower". >=D