[Thousand-oaks-pm] Mongers is Wednesday Night @ 7pm

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:18:26 PDT 2010

# I figured that since we're all better at reading code than the written
word then
# this might be a better communication medium...

{
    title => 'Hey all!',
    introduction => "Welcome to another monthly edition of the Thousand Oaks
Perl Mongers reminder.\nThis month we have two cliff-hangers to entice you
appetite for adventure:\n\n",

    talks => [
        {
            author => 'Tommy Stanton',
            title => 'App::Git::HomeSync - a CPAN module in progress',
            description => 'A program provided by this distribution,
"git-home-sync", is used to automate  the git/system commands necessary to
get a user\'s home directory to be synced with a Git repository. This allows
the user to track things like dot files, making them available on a brand
new machine.  For example, your ~/.vimrc and/or ~/.emacs will always be the
same on all machines that you use.',
        },
        {
            author => 'Shawn Faison',
            title => 'Introduction to Decision Trees in Perl',
            description => undef,
        },
    ],

    location => {
        title => 'ValueClick Inc.',
        address => '30699 Russel Ranch Rd., Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA
91362',
    },
    when => 1283997600,  # 7pm, September 8th, PST

    url => 'http://www.thousand-oaks-perl.org/calendar/14466983/',

    final_statement => 'Be there or be square!',
}

# Aran