[Thousand-oaks-pm] TO Mongers on Wednesday

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:32:59 PST 2010

Hey all,

The Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers is coming up on this Wednesday, November
11th.  The meeting will be held at it's usual location at 7pm.  More details
are on our web site:

http://www.meetup.com/Thousand-Oaks-Perl-Mongers/

(note, meetup is having issues and I'm having to re-register
thousand-oaks-perl.org with them, thus the meetup.com URL above)

*Call for Speakers:*

There are two 30-minute spots to fill this month.  Let me know
if you'd like to fill either spot with a presentation, show-and-tell,
or otherwise.  It doesn't have to be about Perl - anything that
would interest a Perl geek is fare game.