[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Mongers on the 14th (Wednesday)

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:27:49 PDT 2009

Hey all,
This is a friendly reminder that the TO.pm is going to be meeting on October
14th, Wednesday, 7pm @ the ValueClick office.

http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/meeting-location/

I look forward to seeing you all there.  Thank you Tommy for nudging me to
send out this reminder.

*As a side note - I need a second presenter.  Can someone present something?
*

I'll be presenting mod_fastcgi / mod_fcgid.  Its a great alternative to
mod_perl.  I'll go over the pros/cons, do a little instructional stuff, and
answer any questions people have.  I may even get a chance to touch on the
somewhat related software packages wedmin and virtualmin.

See you soon,

Aran