[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Mongers Wednesday Night

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Mon Mar 9 13:03:38 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I recently attended the SCALE (Sothern California Linux Expo) conference
and was inspired to get our monthly mongers meetings happening again.

So, come on by Wednesday, 7pm, at the usual location.  Details are at:
http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/

I'm attempting to get a coworker to present some non-work project that
he has been developing the last couple weeks where he is serializing
Moose objects, deserializing them with Joose, and calling Moose methods
from a Joose object.  Very cool stuff.

I'll see if I can line up one or two other subjects to discuss.  I'd
also like to put my feelers out for anyone that would want to be
involved in organizing/promoting/funding a SoCal Perl Workshop this
year.

Aran Deltac

ValueClick Media
Software Engineering Manager
818-575-4727 (desk)
818-263-2104 (cell)

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.