[Thousand-oaks-pm] Free Food at Mongers

shawn faison faison09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:59:53 PDT 2009

Patrick PM ( Pumpking of Rakudo )  Perl 6 commented on my blog today lol.
This is what he said:

Patrick Michaud says: July 8, 2009 at 7:57
am<http://web-hero.net/adamantium/?p=22&cpage=1#comment-3>
  (Edit)<http://web-hero.net/adamantium/wp-admin/comment.php?action=editcomment&c=3>

…if you have a Rakudo or Perl 6 hackathon and write about it (or do anything
else to support Rakudo / Perl 6), your .pm group can get a release named
after it. [image: :-)]

Let us know how it goes!

Pm
from my blog at: http://web-hero.net/adamantium/?p=22#comments

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
We gotta show the world we are the most badass .PM group out there .
Lets kick some ass and write some Rakudo and get a release named after us!

Any suggestions as for what we should create ?

Shawn