[Thousand-oaks-pm] Saturday Hackathon Perl 6 Rakudo

shawn faison shawn at web-hero.net
Wed Aug 26 11:18:43 PDT 2009

Since I have gotten a few questions regarding what anyone might want to do
to prepare for Saturdays Perl 6 event, I thought it would be helpful to send
this info to the whole list.

Depending on how much time you have on your hands I would check out the code
Todd has built on github at http://github.com/asciiville and also any Perl 6
docs you feel like looking at here: http://perlcabal.org/syn/ .

Best Regards
Shawn Faison