[Thousand-oaks-pm] No Mongers Tonight

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Wed Jul 9 15:28:35 PDT 2008

I'm not going to be attending mongers tonight - feeling a bit sick still.
As far as I know there isn't anyone here at ValueClick that will be picking up the baton to be the host - but, if I'm wrong, please chime in.

See you all next month,

Aran Deltac

ValueClick Media
Software Engineering Manager
818-575-4727 (desk)
818-263-2104 (cell)

This email and any files included with it may contain proprietary and/or confidential information that is privileged and confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.