[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Cartoon

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Thu Feb 21 10:26:50 PST 2008

I went on a Perl cruise in 2002. I remember being in Hawaii at a mall
with my wife and her sister sitting on a bench for hours while they
were shopping. And thinking, "I wish I was coding Perl"  (I know...
I'm sick.)

I always thought that would be a good cartoon... Maybe have it be
Larry Wall or something.