[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Meeting this Wednesday - perl 6 release?

Daniel Sherer daniel.sherer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:13:11 PDT 2007

Hey guys,  time for our regularly scheduled perlmongers' meeting, this
Wednesday, 7:00pm.

I found this item in one of my Perl mailing lists:

Parrot's next Bug Day will be 16 June 2007. Join the Parrot hackers in
#parrot on irc.perl.org as they finish the object subsystem, add new
features to the Perl 6 implementation, and fix bugs, port to new
platforms, and help you contribute to the project.

Parrot is integral to Perl6.  I'm wondering what our club members have been
doing to help further the development of the next perl.  It's not too late
to learn what's coming and to have a hand in delivering it.

Have YOU been testing, tweaking or even just looking at Perl6?  Would anyone
care to share their insights?

See you Wednesday!

Daniel