[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Meeting this Wednesday

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Fri Apr 6 06:44:01 PDT 2007

Please update your calendars before you head out for the weekend, we have
our monthly meeting next Wednesday, 4/11.

Normal time & place.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town on Wednesday so if someone else would
take roll, it would be appreciated.

The only item I was going to put on the agenda was discussing if we should
contact local media to get our meetings on the community calendars.  I've
seen these sorts of notices in the paper and on some cable/radio sites.
Just a thought.

Have a great weekend.

Daniel