[Thousand-oaks-pm] Meeting this Wednesday?

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Tue Mar 7 14:53:16 PST 2006

OK, I have at least 3 more guys that work here in the office, so that's
at least 6, as much as 10.  I've also drummed us up a second presenter -
his subject will revolve around debugging/profiling.

We're on!

I, or someone else, will be downstairs waiting to let people inside.  If
anyone can't find us, feel free to ring my office number 818-575-4727.

See you tomorrow night,

Aran