[Thousand-oaks-pm] Randal Schwartz visiting LA PM on 3/6

Daniel Sherer Daniel at Sherer.org
Tue Feb 28 22:08:42 PST 2006

Hey,
I got this heads-up from the L.A. Perlmongers.  Another perl celebrity!

Subject: [LA.pm] LA.PM <http://la.pm/>: Mark Your Calendars: Randal Schwartz
Tech Talk:
Monday, March 6th, 2006

I'm pleased to announce that Randal Schwartz, of "Learning Perl" fame (among
other things!), is going to be in town next week and has agreed to launch
this year's perl tech talks!

Presenter: Randal Schwartz
Topic:     Introduction to CGI::Prototype,
          preceded by an introduction to Class::Prototyped
Location:  Ticketmaster Office
          8800 W. Sunset Blvd
          West Hollywood, CA 90069
Date:      Monday, 03/06/06
Time       7 p.m. to 9 p.m. with an option to grab dinner after!
Parking:   Below building. More details to follow.
RSVP:      Please do drop a quick email to tcc at ticketmaster.com
          so I can be make the appropriate arrangements.

Randal will be presenting an introduction to his perl-based MVC framework
CGI::Prototype which melds well with our recent discussions on frameworks in
general.