[Thousand-oaks-pm] Torch Passing

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Wed Oct 5 10:46:55 PDT 2005

Mongrels,

I'm not going to make it this coming mongers meeting (a week from
today).  I'll be in Yosemite.  So, I've passed the torch on to Jeff Tam.
He works here at VC and will let ya'all in through the doors.

Next meeting (November), I plan to either present "Living Perl" or
"Geographic Perl".  I'm a big enthusiast of artificial life (especially
evolutionary programming) and AI.  I also work on several geographic
modules and it would be fun to show off some tricks.  Either subject
should be interesting.

Have a good meeting,

Aran