[Thousand-oaks-pm] Recap of last night's perlmongers meeting

Paul Jacobs pjacobs at valueclick.com
Fri Jun 10 10:10:41 PDT 2005

Thanks for writing that up and sending it out. Please keep us informed on the website developments.

I forgot to mention at the meeting before that I won't be able to make it to the next meeting. I have too much going on that week. Someone else will have to make sure that the doors, signs, and conference room are all set up.

I'll be back for the August meeting.

- paul