[Thousand-oaks-pm] Tonight's PM meeting, looks like we're not going to have it :-(

Daniel.Sherer@healthnet.com Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
Wed Jul 13 15:49:27 PDT 2005

I haven't heard back that any other Valueclick employee can get us into the
conference room, and I don't think there's enough time to select an
alternate location and expect many people to show up.

I'm sorry that we won't be able to meet in person, but I'm following up on
some action items from last month (especially about upgrading the website)
and I'll work directly with those volunteers to get some progress before
next month.

I'm sorry we didn't nail down a stand-in for Paul sooner.  I guess I just
assumed that someone else would be there, my mistake.  Next month, I'll
establish either another person or an alternate location that we can
publicize on the website and through e-mail.

Daniel Sherer
Manager, ITG Data Warehouse
Health Net
(818) 676-7592

                      Jim Walker
                      <jim at reclaw.com>         To:       Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
                                               cc:
                      07/13/2005 11:58         Subject:  Re: [Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Monger's meeting tonight. Who from Valueclick can open the
                      AM                        doors?

Any location works for me.
--
Jim