[Thousand-oaks-pm] Two weeks until the next Thousand Oaks PM meeting

Andrew Woods andreww at anides.com
Tue Jul 5 15:18:53 PDT 2005

Another idea is to use thousand-oaks.pm.org as a redirect page. It's
easy enough using <Meta> tags, and a 1 second interval. We would still
give out the name thousand-oaks.pm.org.  Then, We could set-up say
http://www.to-pm.org in a location of our choosing. This way,  we don't
need to use frames when developing (which can be a pain). This has the
additional benefit of being able to track how people arrive on our
homepage .