[Thousand-oaks-pm] Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 19:48:49 PDT 2005

--- Bob Spencer <spencer_acres at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Daniel
>
>     I was just at the "Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers" website.
> Attempts to load any other pages resulted in error 404: File not
found

Yeah, sorry about that.  At our last meeting we voted to move our
webserver from the PM.org box to one that we are renting.  We aren't
finished with the setup.

I copied a prototype we've been considering, so at least it's not all
404's

Thanks for the feedback.  Hopefully we'll see you on the 14th

Daniel