[Thousand-oaks-pm] Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers.Meeting TONIGHT NEW LOCATION

Paul Jacobs paul at pauljacobs.net
Wed Apr 13 09:42:38 PDT 2005

The subject of my lightning talk is subject to change. If people don't
mind, I'd like to delay the text editor until later this month, or
perhaps next month, depending on time availability. I have other things
I can cover instead, but I want to check on the state of some of those
projects before choosing one definitively. If anyone else would like
the extra time to make it 4/4 of a time slot, they are welcome to it.

- Paul

An expert is someone who has made every mistake, so [ if you want to be
an expert ] you have to start making more mistakes.
  -- Brian D. Foy