Next meeting

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 23:44:09 CDT 2001

Welcome Jamie,

Sorry about the lack of info on the website.  Ever since the
main PM website got hacked, I haven't been able to update
that page.  I guess I need to bug them again to see what can
be done.

We were meeting on the second Tuesday but things have been
very busy and I missed the last meeting.

Is anybody else up for a meeting next week?  Daytime or evening?

My work number is 805.557.6160, if you'd care to chat.  Of
course, you can forward your perl questions to this list.

Daniel Sherer