About TOPM

Dan.Sherer at wellpoint.com Dan.Sherer at wellpoint.com
Mon Sep 25 16:51:00 CDT 2000

Andrew,

Your message to the TOPM list bounced to me, the administrator.  PM groups
generally disallow postings from non-subscribers because of the flood of spam
that seems to follow.

In answer to your questions:

1. What are the requirements for joining the Perl Mongers (other than liking
Perl :)

	None.

2. Is there a FAQ for the thousand-oaks perl mongers

	No.

3. Is there a defined Meeting schedules (days and times)

	No.  We have been meeting at lunch time, on a Tuesday, but I've been floating
the idea of evening meetings.  No word on a change.

4. Do you have an archive for the mailing list.

	Yeah, I think the main PM group archives the mailing list somewhere.  But
frankly, it's been pretty bare.  Several of us know each other and tend to
send stuff directly.  One member has been trying to get us all to work on some
common project.  But without much success.

5. Are there any projects that the mongers currently have in development?
Future Projects?

	Not as a group.  We have discussed such things over lunch, but folks seem to
want to keep this generally social.  Not that it couldn't happen, but hasn't
so far.

Thanks,

Daniel