Just for fun

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at valueclick.com
Tue Jul 25 19:01:07 CDT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> > One of the things that show if someone is a "real" Perl programmer if
> > is they have gotten hashes probably into their vocabulary. :)
> >
> > Perl is cool, huh? ;-)
> >
> Absolutely!
>
> I am sad I can't use it at work more often.  The guy who runs our
> development system (it's a big, angry RISC/6000) refuses to install
> it because he thinks Korn shell scripts are perfectly sufficient.
>
> A few of us subversives hope to change things...

otherwise other companies are hiring I'm sure .... hint hint.

I'm not really sure what positions are open, but talented, curious,
willing to learn Perl people can send me resumes and I'll make sure
they get to the-right-person[tm] here.

(We just moved to Westlake... Park Tarrace Drive or something like
that. (only my second day in the new office)).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>