woho. :)

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at valueclick.com
Thu Jul 13 16:17:42 CDT 2000

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> > ValueClick is moving to Westlake Village pretty soon, so I figured I
> > should join here. Any life? :)
>
> Not much going on lately, despite the valiant efforts of the list
> manager. :-)

:-)

> So, I guess "PONG".

Dong!

If any of you skilled Perl junkies are looking for a 98% Perl job
(the rest would be SQL, well a little more than 2% SQL maybe), then
be sure to send me a mail. I think that we still have some positions
open. And if not then we'll probably get soon.

If not for any other reason then because we're supposed to get a
pool table finally in the new building. %-)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>