Any interest in tips/tricks?

David McBride davidmcb at excite.com
Wed Feb 23 14:01:21 CST 2000

Hi,

I just joined the mailing list a couple of weeks ago and I've been surprised
that I haven't seen any activity.  I'm definitely in the learning process
and I'm very interested in anything you have to pass on.  I also think that
we should all try to contribute some info (including myself) if we're going
to make the mailing list useful.  We could discuss interesting Perl related
aspects of projects we're currently working on, job openings, tips, tricks,
good reference books, etc.

I'm using Perl on a Unix box, but I've also messed around with it on a Mac
(i.e. MacPerl).  Is anyone else out there doing anything with MacPerl?

- David