[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech Talks -- Monday 27th March in Reading

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:58:38 PDT 2017

If I come along, I'm happy to bring a camera,
and happy to switch it on or off, depending on who is happy to be recorded,
and who would rather not be recorded, ^_^.

I just didn't say anything, as I still don't know for sure yet if I'll be
there.
Certainly interested in being there, and should be able to afford the
journey, so both of those things increase the likelihood, =).

Yours,
Andrew