[Thamesvalley-pm] Tech Talks -- Monday 27th March in Reading

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Fri Mar 3 06:40:51 PST 2017

Super, thanks Neil! I believe RISC still has a bar on the ground floor
so we don't have to go far for a drink.

My talk is [tentatively] on taking an SQL statement in a config file and
producing a useful web report, on the fly. This is something Netdisco
does to allow users to construct their own data reports rather than
having to manage those within the OSS project. Backup topic if that
fails is something on swagger.io!

Oliver.